Not only does our All Natural Gardenia Coconut oil smell divine, it is also ideal for moisturising a sensitive skin.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE YOUR GARDENIA COCONUT OIL
- The small molecular structure allows for instant absorption, giving your skin a smooth texture.
- Gardenia essential oil contains anti bacterial, calming and healing properties.
- The Chinese for centuries have used the oil from Gardenia flowers in chinese medicine to treat sensitive skin.
- Our oil can be used as a daily body moisturiser. (for sensitive facial skin we would advise the Tahitian Vanilla Coconut oil for cleansing and Everyday & Night as a daily moisturiser.)
- Ideally, before or after bathing, massage liberally into your skin. Using our Tahitian Gardenia Coconut oil in this way will give your skin the same deeply moisturising effect as if you were having a special spa treatment at home.
- Or you can also use it as the ultimate bath moisturising melt, by dropping a teaspoon full of Gardenia coconut oil into your bath water.
- When you are finished your skin will be fantastically soft to the touch, have a lovely soft glow, and smell deliciously with the subtle fragrance of real gardenia flowers…mmmm heavenly…
Keep refrigerated in hot weather.
50 ml jar
Gardenia Monoi de Tahiti, 100 % pure wild crafted coconut oil scented with wild crafted pure gardenia flowers. The gardenia flowers are immersed into the pure coconut oil to impart their amazing scent.